To apply for enrolment  you will need to complete our online application form. You will need a Professional Referral Form which you can download below here:

Professional Referral Form

The following documents must be submitted with your application. Please contact the College if there are difficulties with this

  • Photograph of student
  • Copy of student’s Birth Certificate
  • Copies of the student’s last two school reports
  • Copies of the students NAPLAN Results
  • Visa documentation (if this student is not an Australian or New Zealand Citizen)
  • Copies of any assessments or specialist reports (such as medical, speech therapy, psychologist, etc)
  • Copies of any Legal orders
  • Centerlink documents (if applying as an independent student)
  • Professional Referral Form